Friday, January 20, 2012

You Shall Not Pass... Until You Have Some Cake - July 2010

I made this Lord of the Rings Cake of Gandalf Fighting the Balrog for my dad's birthday. 

Lord of the Rings Cake - Gandalf Fighting the Balrog 1

Lord of the Rings Cake - Gandalf Fighting the Balrog 2
I made the Balrog light up; that's the yellow glow you see in the mouth!  :)

Lord of the Rings Cake - Gandalf Fighting the Balrog - Close-Up of Gandalf 1
Lord of the Rings Cake - Gandalf Fighting the Balrog - Close-up of Balrog
Lord of the Rings Cake - Gandalf Fighting the Balrog - Close-up of Gandalf 2
Lord of the Rings Cake - Gandalf Fighting the Balrog 3
Lord of the Rings Cake - Gandalf Fighting the Balrog - View through Doorway
I know some of you have been waiting for this cake to be on here; so here is a bit.  :)  Stay tuned... there will be even more pictures and the details to come!  :)

[Right now I'm just trying to get everything on the blog, then I'll go back and fill in details; you can read a little longer explanation here if you want. BUT if you have any questions in the meantime, in general or about this cake, please feel free to email me by clicking on the 'Contact Me' tab at the top of the page and using the email address found there, and I will try to get back with you as soon as possible. Or you can always ask questions or leave a comment about this cake by clicking the comments link at the end of this post. :) ]
Andrea - Animated Name

 
 
 
 
 
Created animated name at this site.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this cake!! I would REALLY like to try to make it for my Uncle for his birthday in May! Could you please share your tips and secrets!
    lesley_rose84@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lesley - Thank you! :) I will try and email you some basics as soon as I can. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...