Thursday, September 30, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt Cookies - March 2008

I made these Easter Egg Hunt Cookies for Caleb's Kindergarten Spring Party.

Easter Egg Hunt Cookies

Easter Egg Hunt Cookies - Close-up 1

Easter Egg Hunt Cookies - Close-up 2
I made a batch of sugar cookies.  After they cooled I used my grass tip with buttercream icing to make a little bed of grass (see the 'Maybe They Should've Registered For HIS and HERS' post if you want to know what a grass tip is).  Next I used a single round tip with a large opening to make the eggs.  Those were also made with buttercream icing tinted three different colors.  It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be to make egg shapes.  They kept wanting to have points on them, but even the ones that came out a little pointier didn't look too bad.  The kids didn't seem to mind, I guess odd shaped eggs taste just as good as nice shaped ones when they're made of icing.  :)  [Of course you could always use jellybeans, egg shaped malted milk balls, or other egg shaped candy instead of piping the eggs on with icing.  :) ]
Andrea - Animated Name
PARTIES I'VE LINKED THIS POST TO:
Made By You Monday - Skip to My Lou
Creative Bloggers' Party and Hop - Homemaker on a Dime
Just Something I Whipped Up - The Girl Creative
Show Me What You Got - Our Delightful Home
Tuesday To Do - The Blackberry Vine
Whatever Goes Wednesday - Someday Crafts
What I Whipped Up Wednesday - Sugar and Dots
{wow me} wedneday - Ginger Snap Crafts
Bunny Hop!  Easter Link Party - Mrs. Fox's Sweets
Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party - Mrs. Fox's Sweets
Cast Party Wednesday - Lady Behind the Curtain
Sweet Treats Thursday - Something Swanky
Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday - Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons
For the Kids Friday - Sun Scholars
Fun Stuff Fridays - Toys in the Dryer

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...