Friday, March 16, 2012

Jawa Cupcakes - November 2011

I made these Jawa cupcakes for my daughter, Carissa, to share with her 1st grade class at school to celebrate her birthday.

Star Wars Jawa Cupcakes - Close-Up of Jawa Cupcake

Star Wars Jawa Cupcakes 1

Star Wars Jawa Cupcakes - Close-Up Angled View

Star Wars Jawa Cupcakes - Individual Close-Up Views Collage

Star Wars Jawa Cupcakes - Angled View

Star Wars Jawa Cupcakes - Really Close-Up

The majority of these Jawa cupcakes were made using regular round cupcakes, but I did make one with a square cupcake (the first picture below) and one with a heart cupcake (the second picture below).
Star Wars Jawa Cupcakes - Jawa Cupcake made with Square CupcakeStar Wars Jawa Cupcakes - Jawa Cupcake made with Heart Cupcake

Star Wars Jawa Cupcakes 2
More details to come... :)

[Right now I'm just trying to get everything on the blog, then I'll go back and fill in details; you can read a little longer explanation here if you want. BUT if you have any questions in the meantime, in general or about these cupcakes, please feel free to email me by clicking on the 'Contact Me' tab at the top of the page and using the email address found there, and I will try to get back with you as soon as possible. Or you can always ask questions or leave a comment about these cupcakes by clicking the comments link at the end of this post.  :)]
Andrea - Animated Name
(I created my animated name at this site.)

2 comments:

  1. Just found these, fantastic! I think I can actually manage this, some of the Star Wars cakes are so intricate I would be in the kitchen forever, so thank you so much for sharing these they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackie - Thanks! :) Yeah, these were pretty simple and straightforward (piping the hood can be a little tricky at first until you get a feel for it). So glad you like them and that they work for what you're looking to make. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...