Monday, March 26, 2012

My Little Pony Rainbow Cakes Featured!

The My Little Pony 3D Rainbow cakes that I made for my daughter, Cara's, 5th birthday were featured at Lady Behind the Curtain's Cast Party Wednesday!

Featured on Cast Party Wednesday 

Every Wednesday Sheryl at Lady Behind the Curtain hosts a link party called Cast Party Wednesday.  You can link up any of your recipes for others to browse through, and while you're there you can also visit other people's delicious creations they've added to the party.  The following week she lists her menu round up which consists of different menus she's put together from some of the recipes linked up the previous week.  Recently I linked the My Little Pony rainbow cakes I made and was thrilled to see that they were featured on one of the menus the following week.  Thanks, Sheryl!  :)  Here is a link to Sheryl's post that includes the feature (there are other yummy recipes featured too, not to mention all the cute ideas and yummy things she makes and posts on her blog ), and here is the link to my original post on the cakes.





(I created my animated name at this site.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...