Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Mario Mushroom Marshmallow Pops & Mario Mustache Chocolate Pops - April 2015

I made these Mario mushroom marshmallow pops to put in the goodie bags at my son Caleb's retro video game themed party.  (Go to the last picture for mustaches.)  [To see Pac-Man and Ghost sugar cookies I made for the party click here.]

Mario Mushroom Marshmallow Pops - Close Up

Mario Mushroom Marshmallow Pops 1

Mario Mushroom Marshmallow Pops - Overhead View

Mario Mushroom Marshmallow Pops - Close Up Angled View 1

Mario Mushroom Marshmallow Pops 2

Mario Mushroom Marshmallow Pops - Close Up Angled View 2

Mario Mushroom Marshmallow Pops 3

I also made these chocolate Mario mustache pops as favors for the goodie bags.

Mario Mushroom Marshmallow Pops & Chocolate Mario Mustache Pops

More details to come... 😊
Andrea - Animated Name







(I created my animated name at this site.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...