Friday, June 17, 2016

Music Themed Cake Balls - March 2014

My son's band was having a cake ball sale; so I made these music themed cake balls to donate to it.

Music Themed Cake Balls - Notes, Treble Clef, Bass Clef
More pictures to come... :)

I used white candy melts to pipe the music notes, treble clefs, and bass clefs out onto parchment paper.  I let them harden and they were ready for when I needed them to decorate the cake balls.

To make the basic cake balls I followed Bakerella's instructions.  You can find them here.

Right after dipping the cake balls I topped them with some yellow nonpareil sprinkles and one of the white music themed candy decorations.  You have to be ready and work quickly so the chocolate doesn't harden before you get everything on it.





(I created my animated name at this site.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...