Saturday, February 18, 2017

Most Everyone's Mad Here... About Cake! - March 2015

I made these Alice in Wonderland themed teacup cakes and this Cheshire Cat teapot cake for my sister Casandra for her birthday.  She was having a Mad Hatter Tea Party for her birthday party and had requested these for her cake.  She had seen a Cheshire Cat teapot pin and thought it would make a cute cake.  She also asked for some teacup cakes decorated however I thought would be cute, and these are what I came up with.

Alice in Wonderland Themed Teacup Cupcakes & Cheshire Cat Teapot Cake 1

Alice in Wonderland Themed Teacup Cupcakes & Cheshire Cat Teapot Cake 2

More pictures and details to come... 😊
Andrea - Animated Name






(I created my animated name at this site.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...