Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Retro Video Game Cake - April 2015

I made this retro video game themed cake for my son Caleb's 13th birthday.  It didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it.  I tried a new technique and it didn't go as smoothly as I thought it would.

Retro Video Game Cake - Party Table with Cake & some Goodie Bag Treats

Retro Video Game Cake - Showing Pitfall and Mario Sides

Retro Video Game Cake - Showing Mario and River Raid Sides

Retro Video Game Cake - Showing Pac-Man and Pitfall Sides

Retro Video Game Cake - Space Invaders Side

Retro Video Game Cake - Mario Side

Retro Video Game Cake - Pac-Man Side

Retro Video Game Cake - River Raid Side

Retro Video Game Cake - Pitfall Side

Retro Video Game Cake - Close Up of Mario Side

Retro Video Game Cake - Close Up of Mario Components

Retro Video Game Cake - Wall Decorations and Party Table with Cake & some Goodie Bag Treats

More details to come... 😊
Andrea - Animated Name






(I created my animated name at this site.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...