Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Owl Teacher Appreciation Cake - June 2015

This cake was one that I made for my daughter Carissa's GT teacher at school.  We thought that it would be cute to put owls on the cake.  Soon after I started drawing it we found out that she liked ladybugs; so I added a couple in the picture. 🐞😉 

Owls & Ladybugs Teacher Appreciation Cake 1

Owls & Ladybugs Teacher Appreciation Cake - Overhead View 1

Owls & Ladybugs Teacher Appreciation Cake - Close Up of Blue Owl

Owls & Ladybugs Teacher Appreciation Cake - Close Up of Green Owl

Owls & Ladybugs Teacher Appreciation Cake - Close Up of Ladybugs

Owls & Ladybugs Teacher Appreciation Cake 2

Owls & Ladybugs Teacher Appreciation Cake - Overhead View 2

Owls & Ladybugs Teacher Appreciation Cake - Angled View

More details to come... 😊
Andrea - Animated Name





(I created my animated name at this site.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...