Friday, July 29, 2011

Cake Assist: Bowling Ball Cake - May 2009

This is a bowling ball cake that my mom made, she just asked me to help her with part of it, hence the cake assist :) .  It was a birthday cake for a good friend of hers.  She thought of the idea and baked the cake in my ball pan.  Then she asked me to help her cover the ball with fondant... not such as easy thing to do we found out.  :)

More details to come, and there will be more pictures once I get them from my mom showing how the finished product looked after she added some special touches to it.

Bowling Ball Cake 1

Bowling Ball Cake 2
[Right now I'm just trying to get everything on the blog, then I'll go back and fill in details; you can read a little longer explanation here if you want. BUT if you have any questions in the meantime, in general or about this cake, please feel free to email me by clicking on the 'Contact Me' tab at the top of the page and using the email address found there, and I will try to get back with you as soon as possible. Or you can always ask questions or leave a comment about this cake by clicking the comments link at the end of this post. :) ]
Andrea - Animated Name

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...