Thursday, June 20, 2013

Winnie the Pooh Marching Band Cake - February 2013

My mom and I made this Winnie the Pooh marching band cake for my nephew, Gavin, for his 2nd birthday.  My mom baked and iced the cake, and I did the decorations.  Gavin really likes Winnie the Pooh, and one of his favorite Winnie the Pooh books is a little marching band board book.  So, my sister, Valerie, asked if I could do the characters from that book.  [Rabbit is not in the book, but Valerie said he is one of Gavin's favorites, so I added him in to the parade.  :) ]
 
Winnie the Pooh Marching Band Cake 1
 
Winnie the Pooh Marching Band Cake - Banner, Bees, and Honey Pot

Winnie the Pooh Marching Band Cake - Close-Up of Bees, Honey Pot, and Tree Stump

Winnie the Pooh Marching Band Cake 2

Winnie the Pooh Marching Band Cake - Close-Up of Christopher Robin & Eeyore

Winnie the Pooh Marching Band Cake - Close-Up of Christopher Robin

Winnie the Pooh Marching Band Cake - Close-Up of Eeyore

Winnie the Pooh Marching Band Cake - Close-Up of Rabbit

Winnie the Pooh Marching Band Cake - Close-Up of Tigger

Winnie the Pooh Marching Band Cake - Close-Up of Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh Marching Band Cake - Close-Up of Piglet

Winnie the Pooh Marching Band Cake 3
More details to come... :)

[Right now I'm just trying to get everything on the blog, then I'll go back and fill in details; you can read a little longer explanation here if you want. BUT if you have any questions in the meantime, in general or about this cake, please feel free to email me by clicking on the 'Contact Me' tab at the top of the page and using the email address found there, and I will try to get back with you as soon as possible. Or you can always ask questions or leave a comment about this cake by clicking the comments link at the end of this post. :)]
Andrea - Animated Name
(I created my animated name at this site.)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...