Friday, January 20, 2012

Fore! - June 2010

I made this golf ball mini cake for my brother-in-law, Josh's, birthday.  (It was for the same party as my sister, Valerie's, shopping cake which was the main cake for the party, but I wanted to do something little for him too.)

Golf Ball Mini Cake
More pictures and details to come... :)

[Right now I'm just trying to get everything on the blog, then I'll go back and fill in details; you can read a little longer explanation here if you want. BUT if you have any questions in the meantime, in general or about this mini cake, please feel free to email me by clicking on the 'Contact Me' tab at the top of the page and using the email address found there, and I will try to get back with you as soon as possible. Or you can always ask questions or leave a comment about this mini cake by clicking the comments link at the end of this post. :) ]

Andrea - Animated Name

 
 
 
 
 
Created animated name at this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...