Monday, April 2, 2012

Personalized Easter Egg Cookies Featured! :)

The Easter egg sugar cookies that I made last year for my daughter, Carissa's, Kindergarten class's Spring Party were featured on Homemaker on a Dime!

 

Every Sunday evening SJ at Homemaker on a Dime hosts a link party called Creative Bloggers' Party and Hop.  You can link up your crafts, recipes, creations, etc for others to browse through, and while you're there you can also visit other people's creations that they've added to the party.  The following week she features some of the best entries linked up from the previous week.  Last week I linked my personalized Easter egg sugar cookies that I made and was excited to see that they were on this week's features.  Thanks, SJ!  :)  Here is a link to SJ's post that includes my Easter egg cookies, and here is the link to my original post on the cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...