Friday, January 20, 2017

Heart Cupcakes - October 2014

These heart cupcakes went to two different places.  Some were given to one of my son's classmates and her family because her grandfather passed away, and some were given to my aunt and uncle because my aunt's mother passed away.

Heart Cupcakes & Mini Heart Cupcakes - Group of 5 Cupcakes 1

Heart Cupcakes & Mini Heart Cupcakes - Angled View of Mini Cupcakes

Heart Cupcakes & Mini Heart Cupcakes - Overhead View

Heart Cupcakes & Mini Heart Cupcakes - Single Cupcake Angled View

Heart Cupcakes & Mini Heart Cupcakes - Single Cupcake Overhead View

Heart Cupcakes & Mini Heart Cupcakes - Group of 5 Cupcakes 2

Heart Cupcakes & Mini Heart Cupcakes - Angled View

I baked regular sized cupcakes and mini cupcakes.  After they cooled I piped the white buttercream icing on them.  For the regular sized ones I kept the icing pretty much flat against the cupcake, but for the mini ones I built the icing up higher.  After that I used some strawberry buttercream icing to pipe on the hearts.  I don't remember what tips I used for the icing.  The hearts may have been done with a #4 or #6 round tip.
Andrea - Animated Name






(I created my animated name at this site.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...