Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wizard of Oz Cake Featured

This Wizard of Oz Cake that I made for my sister, Valerie, was featured on Doodles & Doilies!

Wizard of Oz CakeI Was Featured on Doodles & Doilies
Erica over at Doodles & Doilies hosts a 'Delight Me' Link Up Party every Tuesday.  You can post a link to one of your crafts, recipes, creations, blogs, etc. for others to browse through and look at.  The following week she spotlights a few of the popular links from the previous party.  Recently, I posted a link to the Wizard of Oz cake that I made, and... what a pleasant surprise, it was one of the ones in the spotlight the next week!  :)  Thanks, Erica!  You can check Erica's post that includes the cake here.  You can also check out the original post that I wrote about the cake here!  :)
Andrea - Animated Name

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...