Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cupcake Bites - June 2011

I made these red velvet cupcake bites for my son, Caleb's, 3rd grade Math teacher.  I also experimented with making some regular-sized cupcakes look like the cupcake bites.

Cupcake Bites and Dipped Cupcakes

Cupcake Bites and Dipped Cupcakes - Close-Up of Cupcake Bites
Cupcake Bites and Dipped Cupcakes - Close-Up of Pink Cupcake Bite
Cupcake Bites and Dipped Cupcakes - Close-Up of Chocolate Cupcake Bite
Cupcake Bites and Dipped Cupcakes - Angled View

I had some extra cupcake bites so gave a plate of five each to the two room moms for Caleb's class, and a plate of five each to the two secretaries in the office.  Most of the extra ones were ones I had tried using different types of sprinkles on.
Cupcake Bites 1

My daughter, Cara, wanted to give her teachers something as a thank you also, so I made a plate up of eight cupcake bites so she could give one to each.
Cupcake Bites 2

The last plate of five that I made up from the extras was for my family and me to enjoy.  :)
Cupcake Bites 3
More pictures and details to come... but for now... to make these cupcake bites I basically followed the instructions found on Bakerella's site for her cupcake bites.  :)
[Right now I'm just trying to get everything on the blog, then I'll go back and fill in details; you can read a little longer explanation here if you want. BUT if you have any questions in the meantime, in general or about these cupcake bites, please feel free to email me by clicking on the 'Contact Me' tab at the top of the page and using the email address found there, and I will try to get back with you as soon as possible. Or you can always ask questions or leave a comment about these cupcake bites by clicking the comments link at the end of this post. :)]
Andrea - Animated Name





(I created my animated name at this site.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...